We are traveling to Italy in July for 10 days. This is our first trip to Italy (me, wife and 2 kids 9 yr & 6 yr old). We fly into Rome and fly out from Venice and plan to spend 3 or 4 days in Rome and 3 days in Venice.
We are not sure what to do for the other 3/4 days. Do we stay in Florence for a few nights?
Or shld we rent a car and drive around for a few days. Any family friendly suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 프로야구사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 와우토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 4 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 토토로사사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 7 인터넷토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 8 데일리토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 9 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 바카라싸이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 11 생방송토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 12 아자벳╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base