We are traveling to Italy in July for 10 days. This is our first trip to Italy (me, wife and 2 kids 9 yr & 6 yr old). We fly into Rome and fly out from Venice and plan to spend 3 or 4 days in Rome and 3 days in Venice.
We are not sure what to do for the other 3/4 days. Do we stay in Florence for a few nights?
Or shld we rent a car and drive around for a few days. Any family friendly suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont as a destination
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 4 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 5 Vatican City questions
- 6 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help