Hi to all,
My husband and I are hoping to travel to italy at the end of march begin of April, we will have 10 nights and want to do Rome and the Italian lakes but are we are unsure on where to visit inbetween and how to travel, car?or train? we do not have a large budget so which ever way we need to keep the cost down.
Also do the locals rent out rooms? is this cheaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Areas in Milan
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Perugia
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 CDG much improved
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
Hi to all,