Hi to all,
My husband and I are hoping to travel to italy at the end of march begin of April, we will have 10 nights and want to do Rome and the Italian lakes but are we are unsure on where to visit inbetween and how to travel, car?or train? we do not have a large budget so which ever way we need to keep the cost down.
Also do the locals rent out rooms? is this cheaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】파워볼배팅
- 2 배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】♒jbj사설추천
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck
Hi to all,