Hi to all,
My husband and I are hoping to travel to italy at the end of march begin of April, we will have 10 nights and want to do Rome and the Italian lakes but are we are unsure on where to visit inbetween and how to travel, car?or train? we do not have a large budget so which ever way we need to keep the cost down.
Also do the locals rent out rooms? is this cheaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Tuscany Itinerary
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM
Hi to all,