Hi to all,
My husband and I are hoping to travel to italy at the end of march begin of April, we will have 10 nights and want to do Rome and the Italian lakes but are we are unsure on where to visit inbetween and how to travel, car?or train? we do not have a large budget so which ever way we need to keep the cost down.
Also do the locals rent out rooms? is this cheaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
Hi to all,