My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Car rental
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 12 RHK's heading to Europe
- 13 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 14 France in 7 days
- 15 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 16 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 17 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 21 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 22 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?