My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 4 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 5 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???