My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Cyprus in December
- 10 Cyprus photo gallery
- 11 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 25 Planning a holiday