My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 3 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 6 using airbnb for the first time...
- 7 White Villages base?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 Cornwall or Paris?
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Help with France itinerary
- 13 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 2 full days in Paris
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 25 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??