My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 5 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 8 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 9 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 10 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 13 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 14 Stockholm Trip Report
- 15 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions