My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 2 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 3 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 4 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 7 Wine tour in Chianti
- 8 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 9 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Cookware in France
- 12 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 15 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 16 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 17 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 18 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 19 Russian Visa Question
- 20 travel insurance
- 21 St. Petersburg
- 22 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 23 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 24 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 25 Please suffer one more London travelcard question