My friend and I, would like to fly into London , stay 2-3 nights then head north to make our way to Scotland , basically stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and wondered if anyone has any suggestion for the other 5 nights between our 2 destinations? We would rather stay in one place for 2 days and do day trips from there. We like to hike so would be looking for some scenic walks. Not sure what would be the 2-3 towns to stop in along the way.
10 day tour from London to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 7 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 10 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 11 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 12 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 17 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 18 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 19 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving