I and my husband are planning a trip to Switzerland in second week of august for 10 days. We have not booked our flights yet, we can fly in/out of zurich/geneva, but i was considering both flight in and out of zurich. Looking for suggestions on our tentative itinerary -
day 1-2 : directly proceed to lucerne - stay for 2 days - dont want to cover Titlis.
day 3-5 : stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3 days - day trips including Jungfrau
Day 6- 7 : 2 days in montreux - cover Lac Leman
We have about 3 days more and would like to cover some of the scenic routes - like BE train route, Summit area or Flüelapass, Davos, probably stay in Pontresina? How do I best incorporate this in my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 3 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 4 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 5 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 21 "Never Mind"
- 22 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain