I and my husband are planning a trip to Switzerland in second week of august for 10 days. We have not booked our flights yet, we can fly in/out of zurich/geneva, but i was considering both flight in and out of zurich. Looking for suggestions on our tentative itinerary -
day 1-2 : directly proceed to lucerne - stay for 2 days - dont want to cover Titlis.
day 3-5 : stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3 days - day trips including Jungfrau
Day 6- 7 : 2 days in montreux - cover Lac Leman
We have about 3 days more and would like to cover some of the scenic routes - like BE train route, Summit area or Flüelapass, Davos, probably stay in Pontresina? How do I best incorporate this in my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 14 Cinqueterre
- 15 Final Four
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 19 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 SNCF - low price for summer
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.