I and my husband are planning a trip to Switzerland in second week of august for 10 days. We have not booked our flights yet, we can fly in/out of zurich/geneva, but i was considering both flight in and out of zurich. Looking for suggestions on our tentative itinerary -
day 1-2 : directly proceed to lucerne - stay for 2 days - dont want to cover Titlis.
day 3-5 : stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3 days - day trips including Jungfrau
Day 6- 7 : 2 days in montreux - cover Lac Leman
We have about 3 days more and would like to cover some of the scenic routes - like BE train route, Summit area or Flüelapass, Davos, probably stay in Pontresina? How do I best incorporate this in my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London