I and my husband are planning a trip to Switzerland in second week of august for 10 days. We have not booked our flights yet, we can fly in/out of zurich/geneva, but i was considering both flight in and out of zurich. Looking for suggestions on our tentative itinerary -
day 1-2 : directly proceed to lucerne - stay for 2 days - dont want to cover Titlis.
day 3-5 : stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3 days - day trips including Jungfrau
Day 6- 7 : 2 days in montreux - cover Lac Leman
We have about 3 days more and would like to cover some of the scenic routes - like BE train route, Summit area or Flüelapass, Davos, probably stay in Pontresina? How do I best incorporate this in my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty