My friend and I are doing a 10-day road trip starting on May 28th from Munich. We plan to drive south through Innsbruck in Austria into the Dolomites on our way to Venice. Then we want to head west towards Lake Gorda, go north around the lake and then south towards Milan. From there we plan to head to Lake Como, Lucerne, Zurich and back to Munich by June 6th. We love non-touristy little towns, local culture, scenic drives, good food, wine, music and fun, interesting places. Any suggestions for interesting detours, towns to visit, and places to see would be welcome. We are not booking any hotels and want to spend the night wherever it "feels right". However, we would prefer to stay in nice and comfortable B-n-B's and smaller, quaint hotels and not large luxury chains. Thanks for providing any guidance on this aspect of our travel also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 2 월드스타카지노**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 15 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 16 Undisclsoed location
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 Praiano
- 20 Rome-Itinerary
- 21 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 22 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Venice
- 25 Rome to venice
10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland