I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 chrismas in rome
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 5 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 9 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 10 My notes on Greece 101
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Halloween in Paris
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 how long in Malta?
- 18 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th