I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Amafi coast
- 2 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 9 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 10 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 11 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 12 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!