I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 2 Normandy in October
- 3 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 4 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 8 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 9 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 12 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 14 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 17 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Brugge photo on Bing