I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 6 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 7 Calling home from abroad
- 8 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Dordogne in October
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 15 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 18 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Paris first then where?
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 23 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 24 CROATIA SPLIT
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!