I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 5 Buying Masks in Venice
- 6 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Mask Making in Venice
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 11 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Eating in France-two new books
- 14 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Three days in Spain