I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Venice
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Lakes District UK
- 10 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Italy 14 days
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Working Holiday in Germany
- 18 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 19 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 20 Provence in November
- 21 Rome Areas to stay
- 22 When to go to Sicily
- 23 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY