I just recently found out I have some funding to have some work presented in Vienna, which will be my first time out of North America. After my events in Vienna I figure I have about 10-12 days before I have to fly back to Canada. I want to maximize it all -- who knows if I'll ever be able to afford to come back! I figure I should fly home from somewhere else--- should I travel by train to Salzburg, Munich, Zurich, with stops on the way, and fly home from Paris? But I want to see Prague too, and it would be great to see Berlin. Any suggestions, on where to go and good routes and means of transportation? I'm a culture nut, especially related to classical music and art and architecture, and also a nature nut.
10 day journey from Vienna for a first timer-- where should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 London restaurants
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Istanbul water
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Siena Favorites?
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 biking in France
- 14 using airbnb for the first time...
- 15 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?