This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 6 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Naples to Pompeii
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 12 days in Austria
- 11 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 12 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 20 Ireland in November
- 21 I'm back.....
- 22 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 25 Ireland ToDo