This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트추천≪♨≫dldl-22.com≪♨≫사설토토추천
- 2 사설토토사이트추천≪♨≫sksk-22.com≪♨≫안전토토추천
- 3 사설토토사이트추천"high-ct.com"코드show스포츠토토
- 4 안전토토사이트추천≪♨≫dldl-22.com≪♨≫사설토토추천
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?