This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 2 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 3 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 4 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 5 Canal du Midi
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Rental car in Menton
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 Barcelona and...
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 14 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 15 February in Florence
- 16 Praiana to Positano
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 Day in Madrid
- 23 charming cities in Spain
- 24 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy