This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 3 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Car rental help in Sicily
- 8 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 9 favorite app for converting US $$
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 One week in London with kids
- 12 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 Trip in September
- 15 help with europe itinary
- 16 Iceland with Young Kids
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Wake Up Mods
- 19 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 20 One Day in Vienna
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 23 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Light weight small converter?