This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Rail pass question
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 Ravello to Paestum
- 5 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Renting bed linens and towels
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 11 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 12 Amalfi coast
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 French lavender and cottages