This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 4 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 5 Croatia Itenerary
- 6 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 10 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 14 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 15 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 16 Bandol port of call
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 August
- 21 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 22 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 23 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 24 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 25 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary