This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in august
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 Greece
- 6 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon