This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 9 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 10 Tour groups
- 11 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 12 Baby Milk
- 13 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 14 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 15 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 16 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 22 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Athens daytrip - feasible?