This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 4 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 9 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 10 A few last minute questions
- 11 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 Portugal trains
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Swiss German
- 21 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days