I would like to ask someone with experience or knowledge their feedback of my travel plans with my boyfriend.
We want to do a 10 day trip to Italy and were thinking of doing one of three options.
1st option: Arriving in Rome (4-5 nights), train to Florence (3 nights), train to Venice (1 or 2 nights) and then train to Milan only for departure (is Milan really worth seeing in these 10 days?)
2nd option would be the same as the first one, except the other way around. Arrive in Milan straight to Venice - Florence - Rome and depart from Rome
3rd option: Arrive in Rome (stay 4-5 nights), train to Napoli (worth staying for some nights?), then travel to Sorrento and Positano and explore some of that area, staying some nights there too. We would then take a train and depart from Rome as well. This option we haven't explored as much, so we need some help when it comes to how much time to spend in each place!
We would love all the feedback we can get on these three itinerary ideas! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 3 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Imbros Gorge
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October