I would like to ask someone with experience or knowledge their feedback of my travel plans with my boyfriend.
We want to do a 10 day trip to Italy and were thinking of doing one of three options.
1st option: Arriving in Rome (4-5 nights), train to Florence (3 nights), train to Venice (1 or 2 nights) and then train to Milan only for departure (is Milan really worth seeing in these 10 days?)
2nd option would be the same as the first one, except the other way around. Arrive in Milan straight to Venice - Florence - Rome and depart from Rome
3rd option: Arrive in Rome (stay 4-5 nights), train to Napoli (worth staying for some nights?), then travel to Sorrento and Positano and explore some of that area, staying some nights there too. We would then take a train and depart from Rome as well. This option we haven't explored as much, so we need some help when it comes to how much time to spend in each place!
We would love all the feedback we can get on these three itinerary ideas! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (AOLPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland