I would like to ask someone with experience or knowledge their feedback of my travel plans with my boyfriend.
We want to do a 10 day trip to Italy and were thinking of doing one of three options.
1st option: Arriving in Rome (4-5 nights), train to Florence (3 nights), train to Venice (1 or 2 nights) and then train to Milan only for departure (is Milan really worth seeing in these 10 days?)
2nd option would be the same as the first one, except the other way around. Arrive in Milan straight to Venice - Florence - Rome and depart from Rome
3rd option: Arrive in Rome (stay 4-5 nights), train to Napoli (worth staying for some nights?), then travel to Sorrento and Positano and explore some of that area, staying some nights there too. We would then take a train and depart from Rome as well. This option we haven't explored as much, so we need some help when it comes to how much time to spend in each place!
We would love all the feedback we can get on these three itinerary ideas! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage