I'm planning a trip to Italy in September and am looking for the perfect 10-day itinerary. We're hoping to hit Rome/Florence/Venice, but want to see everything (of course)Italy has to offer while managing to keep a reasonable pace. Since it is our honeymoon, a little romance wouldn't hurt either.
10 day Italian itinerary?
- 1 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Palermo and Taormina
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 9 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 10 Where to stay for one night ???
- 11 Car Rental Locations
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 Tour-Free Travel
- 15 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 18 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 19 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 20 London Spy Sites
- 21 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions