We plan to go on our Honeymoon to Italy in December, from Dec 22 to Jan 1. We have no idea of how to go about planning the itinerary, so would appreciate if people could lend us some advice.
Our budget is moderate, and we plan to shell out a maximum of 2500 Euros for the trip (apart from air fare). Firstly we would like to know if that is viable for a 10 day trip to Italy, and if so, would love suggestions on decent places which could accommodate us on such budget.
We heard that Sorrento is a beautiful place to spend on New Year's eve, so would like our itinerary to include that
Appreciate your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 35 Days?
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 car rental
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Northern Ireland ideas
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.