We plan to go on our Honeymoon to Italy in December, from Dec 22 to Jan 1. We have no idea of how to go about planning the itinerary, so would appreciate if people could lend us some advice.
Our budget is moderate, and we plan to shell out a maximum of 2500 Euros for the trip (apart from air fare). Firstly we would like to know if that is viable for a 10 day trip to Italy, and if so, would love suggestions on decent places which could accommodate us on such budget.
We heard that Sorrento is a beautiful place to spend on New Year's eve, so would like our itinerary to include that
Appreciate your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi