We plan to go on our Honeymoon to Italy in December, from Dec 22 to Jan 1. We have no idea of how to go about planning the itinerary, so would appreciate if people could lend us some advice.
Our budget is moderate, and we plan to shell out a maximum of 2500 Euros for the trip (apart from air fare). Firstly we would like to know if that is viable for a 10 day trip to Italy, and if so, would love suggestions on decent places which could accommodate us on such budget.
We heard that Sorrento is a beautiful place to spend on New Year's eve, so would like our itinerary to include that
Appreciate your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 2 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 3 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 25 Petrol in Greece