We plan to go on our Honeymoon to Italy in December, from Dec 22 to Jan 1. We have no idea of how to go about planning the itinerary, so would appreciate if people could lend us some advice.
Our budget is moderate, and we plan to shell out a maximum of 2500 Euros for the trip (apart from air fare). Firstly we would like to know if that is viable for a 10 day trip to Italy, and if so, would love suggestions on decent places which could accommodate us on such budget.
We heard that Sorrento is a beautiful place to spend on New Year's eve, so would like our itinerary to include that
Appreciate your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London