Hope you all are doing fine and travelling well.
I am new to this forum and am looking for some answers with regards to my honeymoon in Nov/Dec in Italy. I am planning to have a 10 day honeymoon in Italy. I wanted your views on the following:
a) What cities should i visit keeping in mind the honeymoon (besides Rome, Florence & Venice)
b) What good beaches are there in Italy which are worth exploring/
c) How much (a tentative idea) will a trip cost keeping in mind if we stay in 3 star hotels?
It'll be great if you guys can help me with the same.
Thanks & Cheers
10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 15 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 banger rally around europe?
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!