Hope you all are doing fine and travelling well.
I am new to this forum and am looking for some answers with regards to my honeymoon in Nov/Dec in Italy. I am planning to have a 10 day honeymoon in Italy. I wanted your views on the following:
a) What cities should i visit keeping in mind the honeymoon (besides Rome, Florence & Venice)
b) What good beaches are there in Italy which are worth exploring/
c) How much (a tentative idea) will a trip cost keeping in mind if we stay in 3 star hotels?
It'll be great if you guys can help me with the same.
Thanks & Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 2 8 days in Vienna in December
- 3 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 11 Christmas Market and Parking
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 15 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 16 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 17 Advices about our itiniary
- 18 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Stroller in Europe