Hope you all are doing fine and travelling well.
I am new to this forum and am looking for some answers with regards to my honeymoon in Nov/Dec in Italy. I am planning to have a 10 day honeymoon in Italy. I wanted your views on the following:
a) What cities should i visit keeping in mind the honeymoon (besides Rome, Florence & Venice)
b) What good beaches are there in Italy which are worth exploring/
c) How much (a tentative idea) will a trip cost keeping in mind if we stay in 3 star hotels?
It'll be great if you guys can help me with the same.
Thanks & Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 에이플러스카지노
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 4 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 9 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 10 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 11 Norwegian air
- 12 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 13 help with 21 days-croatia
- 14 London Paris
- 15 14 days in Greece
- 16 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 20 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 21 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Early flight from Nice
- 24 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 25 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule