I am planning a 10 day hiking tour of the Jungfrau Region in September 2012 from Schynige Platte to Wilderswil which will cover over 100k. Looking for comments from others who may have treked this path before about places to stay along the way, what to expect, things I should not miss, etc. I was in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in April 2011 and it became my favorite place on earth. I now want to experience it up close and personal for an extended period of time.
10 Day hike in Jungfrau region Sept 2012, Schynige Platte-Wilderswil
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 10 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 11 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 12 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!