I am planning a 10 day hiking tour of the Jungfrau Region in September 2012 from Schynige Platte to Wilderswil which will cover over 100k. Looking for comments from others who may have treked this path before about places to stay along the way, what to expect, things I should not miss, etc. I was in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in April 2011 and it became my favorite place on earth. I now want to experience it up close and personal for an extended period of time.
10 Day hike in Jungfrau region Sept 2012, Schynige Platte-Wilderswil
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 19 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 20 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 American Express
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast