I am planning a 10 day hiking tour of the Jungfrau Region in September 2012 from Schynige Platte to Wilderswil which will cover over 100k. Looking for comments from others who may have treked this path before about places to stay along the way, what to expect, things I should not miss, etc. I was in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in April 2011 and it became my favorite place on earth. I now want to experience it up close and personal for an extended period of time.
10 Day hike in Jungfrau region Sept 2012, Schynige Platte-Wilderswil
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 6 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 7 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 Matisse at Tate
- 13 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 14 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 19 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 20 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 21 Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 23 Bologna tips
- 24 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 25 Edinburgh - outings?