I am planning a 10 day hiking tour of the Jungfrau Region in September 2012 from Schynige Platte to Wilderswil which will cover over 100k. Looking for comments from others who may have treked this path before about places to stay along the way, what to expect, things I should not miss, etc. I was in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in April 2011 and it became my favorite place on earth. I now want to experience it up close and personal for an extended period of time.
10 Day hike in Jungfrau region Sept 2012, Schynige Platte-Wilderswil
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 11 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe