I am planning a 10 day hiking tour of the Jungfrau Region in September 2012 from Schynige Platte to Wilderswil which will cover over 100k. Looking for comments from others who may have treked this path before about places to stay along the way, what to expect, things I should not miss, etc. I was in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in April 2011 and it became my favorite place on earth. I now want to experience it up close and personal for an extended period of time.
10 Day hike in Jungfrau region Sept 2012, Schynige Platte-Wilderswil
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir