I am planning a 10 day hiking tour of the Jungfrau Region in September 2012 from Schynige Platte to Wilderswil which will cover over 100k. Looking for comments from others who may have treked this path before about places to stay along the way, what to expect, things I should not miss, etc. I was in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in April 2011 and it became my favorite place on earth. I now want to experience it up close and personal for an extended period of time.
10 Day hike in Jungfrau region Sept 2012, Schynige Platte-Wilderswil
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 8 Planning my days in Paris
- 9 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Bank of England Museum
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Palermo and Taormina
- 21 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 22 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 23 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 24 Where to stay for one night ???
- 25 Car Rental Locations