I am planning for a 10-day Europe trip this coming June for me, my wife and 2 kids (7yo and 8yo). I am looking to fly into Paris and fly out from Rome. My planned itinerary is this:
Paris 3 nights (6-June to 9-June)
Rome 3 nights (12-June to 15-June)
I am stumped on which is the best place to go for 9-June to 12-June. My main consideration for the the third place would be not "out of the way" going to Rome. Would Switzerland or any German city be a nice place? Or any Italian city perhaps?
Hope you can help me in making our first family Euro-trip a memorable and enjoyable one. Btw, we are from Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Biarritz family holiday
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Lisbon hotel
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Italy
- 13 4 Days in Tuscany
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal