I am planning for a 10-day Europe trip this coming June for me, my wife and 2 kids (7yo and 8yo). I am looking to fly into Paris and fly out from Rome. My planned itinerary is this:
Paris 3 nights (6-June to 9-June)
Rome 3 nights (12-June to 15-June)
I am stumped on which is the best place to go for 9-June to 12-June. My main consideration for the the third place would be not "out of the way" going to Rome. Would Switzerland or any German city be a nice place? Or any Italian city perhaps?
Hope you can help me in making our first family Euro-trip a memorable and enjoyable one. Btw, we are from Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London Theater
- 23 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?