My husband and I are planning a 10 day babymoon in Spain in mid March. We're thinking of splitting the time between Madrid and Barcleona. Any recomendations on other iterneraries or things to definitely do/not do?
10 day babymoon in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 2 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Trains in Europe
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 7 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 19 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 25 Activ holiday in Andalusia