My husband are going to meet in Rome and we have 10-12 days to work with in October. I know he's really hoping to see Venice and I would LOVE to see something of Germany but understand that might have to wait for another trip. I have never left the country and I'm very excited but I have no idea what to do or see...we'd like to take the train to see other countries but we're not sure what would be doable...any help please?
10-12 day trip, can you help plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 9 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?