My husband are going to meet in Rome and we have 10-12 days to work with in October. I know he's really hoping to see Venice and I would LOVE to see something of Germany but understand that might have to wait for another trip. I have never left the country and I'm very excited but I have no idea what to do or see...we'd like to take the train to see other countries but we're not sure what would be doable...any help please?
10-12 day trip, can you help plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Home Base in Belgium
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 London Pass
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 9 Day Trips from Paris
- 10 Potential trip - Balkans
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 A Week in Spain
- 16 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 17 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 23 week in scotland
- 24 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 25 Innsbruck and surroundings