My fiance and I are starting to plan a 10-11 day honeymoon to Europe (from Florida) in mid to late October, 2011. We think we have narrowed down our locations to London, Paris and Amsterdam. I'm looking for any advise regarding how much time in each city, best methods of travel, ways to save money on hotels and any lesser known attractions we shouldn't miss. Also, was thinking of renting a car from Paris to Amsterdam and would like to know if anyone thinks that's a good or bad idea. Any/all advise is appreciated.
10-11 day Honeymoon in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 Rome---August and September
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express