I am planning to spend 1 week in Europe with my wife and 2 kids (8 year and 3 year). Its our first trip to Europe. We are from Toronto Canada. I am spending 2 weeks in India and on our way back to Canada we want to spend one week in Europe.
We have seen enough snow in Canada so we want to see some warm pleasant wether 10+degree is ok. We want to see lush green landscapes (like Switcherland in summer). I know we should come in summer but we are tied up and this is the only time we have. We are not the big fan of old buildings and museums. We want to see beautiful land scapes. Green Valies, Mountains, rivers, nice villages, small old towns houses.
Please advice where we can go in Europe, that have what we are looking for in February.
After doing some research I shortlisted 3 countries.. Spain, Italy or Greece. I don't want to travel a lot during my 1 week visit. I don't mind traveling but not too much.
Please help me to finalize my vacation destination.
Also please let me know it I should rent a car or rely on public transport?
I have less than a month to finalize everything.
I know there are lot of experienced travellers out there who can guide me properly so i can get the best out of 1 week European trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Final Four
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges