I am planning to spend 1 week in Europe with my wife and 2 kids (8 year and 3 year). Its our first trip to Europe. We are from Toronto Canada. I am spending 2 weeks in India and on our way back to Canada we want to spend one week in Europe.
We have seen enough snow in Canada so we want to see some warm pleasant wether 10+degree is ok. We want to see lush green landscapes (like Switcherland in summer). I know we should come in summer but we are tied up and this is the only time we have. We are not the big fan of old buildings and museums. We want to see beautiful land scapes. Green Valies, Mountains, rivers, nice villages, small old towns houses.
Please advice where we can go in Europe, that have what we are looking for in February.
After doing some research I shortlisted 3 countries.. Spain, Italy or Greece. I don't want to travel a lot during my 1 week visit. I don't mind traveling but not too much.
Please help me to finalize my vacation destination.
Also please let me know it I should rent a car or rely on public transport?
I have less than a month to finalize everything.
I know there are lot of experienced travellers out there who can guide me properly so i can get the best out of 1 week European trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 car rental
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets