Thanks a lot for the forum who helped me planning my trips to Italy.
I wish to go with my family on end of January (30th), to see the picturesque colorful towns of Italy, and thought that the West Coast would be lovely.
We're not interested in indoors (museums), but rather strolling in streets, food markets and such.
Vernazza and Manarola are nearby each other and make it convenient to see both.
Which other nearby towns would you recommend for a 1-week trip?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노하우스＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노∂안전한카지노사이트
- 2 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 10 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 16 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 17 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 18 London advice
- 19 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Valencia, Spain
- 24 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 25 Visit to Engand