Thanks a lot for the forum who helped me planning my trips to Italy.
I wish to go with my family on end of January (30th), to see the picturesque colorful towns of Italy, and thought that the West Coast would be lovely.
We're not interested in indoors (museums), but rather strolling in streets, food markets and such.
Vernazza and Manarola are nearby each other and make it convenient to see both.
Which other nearby towns would you recommend for a 1-week trip?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 Madrid/Lisbon
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving