Thanks a lot for the forum who helped me planning my trips to Italy.
I wish to go with my family on end of January (30th), to see the picturesque colorful towns of Italy, and thought that the West Coast would be lovely.
We're not interested in indoors (museums), but rather strolling in streets, food markets and such.
Vernazza and Manarola are nearby each other and make it convenient to see both.
Which other nearby towns would you recommend for a 1-week trip?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 UK in May and June
- 3 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 4 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 5 Bath/Cotswolds
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Globus Iberian Tour
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 base for Andalucia
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 21 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 22 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece