Thanks a lot for the forum who helped me planning my trips to Italy.
I wish to go with my family on end of January (30th), to see the picturesque colorful towns of Italy, and thought that the West Coast would be lovely.
We're not interested in indoors (museums), but rather strolling in streets, food markets and such.
Vernazza and Manarola are nearby each other and make it convenient to see both.
Which other nearby towns would you recommend for a 1-week trip?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Luggage Storage
- 3 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July