Thanks a lot for the forum who helped me planning my trips to Italy.
I wish to go with my family on end of January (30th), to see the picturesque colorful towns of Italy, and thought that the West Coast would be lovely.
We're not interested in indoors (museums), but rather strolling in streets, food markets and such.
Vernazza and Manarola are nearby each other and make it convenient to see both.
Which other nearby towns would you recommend for a 1-week trip?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 2 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Bruges
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help