Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Priceline for London hotels
- 3 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Ireland itinerary
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 12 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland