Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Italy and Greece
- 6 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 9 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 10 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 16 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 17 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 18 Central London Hotels
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"