Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 11 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 12 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 13 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 14 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 Travelling to France
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 25 days in Europe
- 19 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 22 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Uk visa processing time
- 25 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets