Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 8 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 9 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 10 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 16 Madrid: Flamenco
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 ITALO trains need help
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?