Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 2 Late night train from Prague
- 3 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 Theater in London
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 9 Tour Group Operators
- 10 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 11 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Islands in mid October
- 13 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Dordogne in October
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...