Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 3 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 4 Need help with our itinerary
- 5 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 6 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 7 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 8 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 12 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Is Capri overrated?
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 9 days on amalfi coast
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights