Hi there - I would like to take my 13 year old to Spain this summer in June and would like your advice on where to go. I know that I would like to skip Barcelona and I must see the Alhambra in Granada. I would like to find great beaches for my DD. I don't mind moving around a lot. Thanks so much!
1 week in Spain with Teenager...Must See Fun Sites?
- 1 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 5 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 6 France: CDG to Beaune
- 7 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 8 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 9 Norway experts needed.
- 10 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 13 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 14 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 15 Don't slight Bruges
- 16 Lucerne where to stay
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report