My husband and I are thinking of spending a week in Portugal at the beginning of October. How many days should we spend in Lisbon? Where else should we spend our time? We are unsure if we should go down to the Algarve to relax along the beach and see the coast, or if we should go north and do some wine tasting and see the towns along the way. Any suggestions??
1 week in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 4 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 9 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 15 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 20 Zurich, Switzerland
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 23 London tube
- 24 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 25 5am arrival in Dublin