We are 2 friends planning to travel to the Mediterranean Coast of Turkey for a week in July. We definitely want to go to Fethiye but we are in need of suggestions and recommendations on where else to go! We want to spend our time at a nice beach and also want to sightsee and we are very interested in seeing historical sights - ruins etc.
What's the best way to get to the mediterranean coast? fly directly to Antalya and catch the bus to get around to the different destinations?
Thanks for the help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kechua: Te^ch SUPP0RT canon printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 canon 24*7
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 One night in the Dolomites
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Rome hotel
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Route Information
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 TSA Precheck