We are 2 friends planning to travel to the Mediterranean Coast of Turkey for a week in July. We definitely want to go to Fethiye but we are in need of suggestions and recommendations on where else to go! We want to spend our time at a nice beach and also want to sightsee and we are very interested in seeing historical sights - ruins etc.
What's the best way to get to the mediterranean coast? fly directly to Antalya and catch the bus to get around to the different destinations?
Thanks for the help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Iceland france spain
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Amalfi coast in august
- 7 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Hiking lake Como
- 12 Prem fares (again)
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Greece
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living