We are 2 friends planning to travel to the Mediterranean Coast of Turkey for a week in July. We definitely want to go to Fethiye but we are in need of suggestions and recommendations on where else to go! We want to spend our time at a nice beach and also want to sightsee and we are very interested in seeing historical sights - ruins etc.
What's the best way to get to the mediterranean coast? fly directly to Antalya and catch the bus to get around to the different destinations?
Thanks for the help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Rome to venice
- 4 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Areas in Milan
- 13 Melia Colbert Paris
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Praiano