We are 2 friends planning to travel to the Mediterranean Coast of Turkey for a week in July. We definitely want to go to Fethiye but we are in need of suggestions and recommendations on where else to go! We want to spend our time at a nice beach and also want to sightsee and we are very interested in seeing historical sights - ruins etc.
What's the best way to get to the mediterranean coast? fly directly to Antalya and catch the bus to get around to the different destinations?
Thanks for the help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 24 hours in Zurich
- 18 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 23 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Dijon in December!