We are 2 friends planning to travel to the Mediterranean Coast of Turkey for a week in July. We definitely want to go to Fethiye but we are in need of suggestions and recommendations on where else to go! We want to spend our time at a nice beach and also want to sightsee and we are very interested in seeing historical sights - ruins etc.
What's the best way to get to the mediterranean coast? fly directly to Antalya and catch the bus to get around to the different destinations?
Thanks for the help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Katyn massacres
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 12 Food in Positano
- 13 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 14 Ireland hotel questions
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Italy
- 17 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 18 3 weeks in Spain
- 19 Emergencies in Ireland
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 22 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip