We have 1 week (7 days in country) in Italy in early October. We will be starting out in Florence and flying out of Rome. What are some good day trips along the way? Should we go to Pisa, Cinque Terre, Pompeii, Siena, or Venice? Or should we just focus on the 2 cities.
1 week in Italy - Florence and Rome + day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Spain and Portugal return
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Question on France travel
- 19 Cruise the River Shannon
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens