We have 1 week (7 days in country) in Italy in early October. We will be starting out in Florence and flying out of Rome. What are some good day trips along the way? Should we go to Pisa, Cinque Terre, Pompeii, Siena, or Venice? Or should we just focus on the 2 cities.
1 week in Italy - Florence and Rome + day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 GPS in Tuscany
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 7 italy
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 14 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)