We have 1 week (7 days in country) in Italy in early October. We will be starting out in Florence and flying out of Rome. What are some good day trips along the way? Should we go to Pisa, Cinque Terre, Pompeii, Siena, or Venice? Or should we just focus on the 2 cities.
1 week in Italy - Florence and Rome + day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 3 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 4 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 5 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 6 Christmas in Munich
- 7 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 15 Moving to Belfast
- 16 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 24 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid