I am going to Iceland for one week. Besides the "Golden Triangle" and Reykjavik, what else should I see? I have read that Myvatn lake is one of the top attractions, but I understand that the bugs there in August (which is when I will be going) are extremely oppressive. Please advise...
1 week in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 American Express
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 14 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Three ferries to Mull
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 Story of the German Christmas star