I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
1 week in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm
- 1 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 florence hotel
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 9 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 14 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 15 My Journey Through Europe
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Beauty Products in France?!
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 If you could go anywhere in Italy......