I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
1 week in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Hotel Advice
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Airbnb scam
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 17 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 18 Two Days in Prague
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland