I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 Westerplatte
- 6 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia