I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague hotels
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 4 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 5 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 13 Munich
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 Europe in late January