I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 17 Oporto
- 18 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Perugia
- 21 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 22 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 St Denis Cathedral