I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
1 week in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Traveling after Dublin
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 8 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 9 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 10 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 13 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 14 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 19 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 20 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 21 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 22 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 23 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?