I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 12 Is Sicily Safe?
- 13 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 14 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help with basic itinerary
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 23 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus