I am arriving in Copenhagen on the morning of Aug 22nd and leaving out of Stockholm on the morning of Aug 29th this year. So I have essentially 7 full days. I am not too sure I am trying to pack too much in 1 week by trying to do 3 countries. I think I am. It is possible that I will be able to do only Copenhagen and Stockholm.
a) I would like to hear some suggestions on how many days should be sufficient in Copenhagen and in Stockholm. Is it possible to squeeze in something else as well? Oslo?Bergen?
b) What is the best way to travel between these 2 places? Train or flight? Maybe I could take ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo and then travel to Stockholm? I read many other posts here and the opinion was pretty divided. I am leaning more towards train.
c) What all things should I see? I am mostly interested in nice beautiful touristy spots, architecture, archaeology, parks etc. I could also do bike tours etc.
I am hoping the fellow members can give some fantastic suggestions and help me better plan my trip. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 IWM
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 19 Anniversary trip to France
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine