I could really use your help and advice on this....
My wife and I went on a Europe vacation earlier this year. We had roundtrip tickets with United Airlines. We were in Austria we got a call that our dog was sick so we had to cut our trip a week short and pay for a brand new flight back home with a different airlines. We still have a one-way ticket returning from Prague that we have to book by January. Our problem that we are having is that all of the one-way tickets going to Europe mostly double and sometimes triple the cost of a roundtrip ticket. Does anyone know a way around this? Would United allow me to combine my one way ticket with another and give me a similar price to a round trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Revised itinerary for italy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Amalfi Coast help
- 10 Paris Metro
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 A good book!!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 20 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 21 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden