I could really use your help and advice on this....
My wife and I went on a Europe vacation earlier this year. We had roundtrip tickets with United Airlines. We were in Austria we got a call that our dog was sick so we had to cut our trip a week short and pay for a brand new flight back home with a different airlines. We still have a one-way ticket returning from Prague that we have to book by January. Our problem that we are having is that all of the one-way tickets going to Europe mostly double and sometimes triple the cost of a roundtrip ticket. Does anyone know a way around this? Would United allow me to combine my one way ticket with another and give me a similar price to a round trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June