I could really use your help and advice on this....
My wife and I went on a Europe vacation earlier this year. We had roundtrip tickets with United Airlines. We were in Austria we got a call that our dog was sick so we had to cut our trip a week short and pay for a brand new flight back home with a different airlines. We still have a one-way ticket returning from Prague that we have to book by January. Our problem that we are having is that all of the one-way tickets going to Europe mostly double and sometimes triple the cost of a roundtrip ticket. Does anyone know a way around this? Would United allow me to combine my one way ticket with another and give me a similar price to a round trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset