I could really use your help and advice on this....
My wife and I went on a Europe vacation earlier this year. We had roundtrip tickets with United Airlines. We were in Austria we got a call that our dog was sick so we had to cut our trip a week short and pay for a brand new flight back home with a different airlines. We still have a one-way ticket returning from Prague that we have to book by January. Our problem that we are having is that all of the one-way tickets going to Europe mostly double and sometimes triple the cost of a roundtrip ticket. Does anyone know a way around this? Would United allow me to combine my one way ticket with another and give me a similar price to a round trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374ACEめ《강남풀사롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》↗강예빈팀장↔
- 2 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 10 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 17 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Brussels, Belgium
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 25 Milan to Chamonix by bus