I'm considering a trip in the summer for myself, my elderly parents, and my small children. I would like to stay at one place where we can all enjoy ourselves.
We want to stay at one place and possibly take day trips.
Good beach, nice restaurants nearby, interesting city life and places to visit. Good food is a priority. Somewhere that would not be overcrowded in the summer.
Also I'm not interested in clubs but it would be nice to stay somewhere that is very lively at night. I like history, specifically interesting streets and architecture.
I would appreciate recommendations for specific hotels/resorts.
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Alps Drive
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Praiano
- 23 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 24 Help please
- 25 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
1 place in Cyprus for a week in the summer, your opinions please