I'm considering a trip in the summer for myself, my elderly parents, and my small children. I would like to stay at one place where we can all enjoy ourselves.
We want to stay at one place and possibly take day trips.
Good beach, nice restaurants nearby, interesting city life and places to visit. Good food is a priority. Somewhere that would not be overcrowded in the summer.
Also I'm not interested in clubs but it would be nice to stay somewhere that is very lively at night. I like history, specifically interesting streets and architecture.
I would appreciate recommendations for specific hotels/resorts.
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라∇인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Lay over time
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 K-Day
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
1 place in Cyprus for a week in the summer, your opinions please