I'm considering a trip in the summer for myself, my elderly parents, and my small children. I would like to stay at one place where we can all enjoy ourselves.
We want to stay at one place and possibly take day trips.
Good beach, nice restaurants nearby, interesting city life and places to visit. Good food is a priority. Somewhere that would not be overcrowded in the summer.
Also I'm not interested in clubs but it would be nice to stay somewhere that is very lively at night. I like history, specifically interesting streets and architecture.
I would appreciate recommendations for specific hotels/resorts.
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 auto europa or auto europe?
- 10 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
1 place in Cyprus for a week in the summer, your opinions please