I'm considering a trip in the summer for myself, my elderly parents, and my small children. I would like to stay at one place where we can all enjoy ourselves.
We want to stay at one place and possibly take day trips.
Good beach, nice restaurants nearby, interesting city life and places to visit. Good food is a priority. Somewhere that would not be overcrowded in the summer.
Also I'm not interested in clubs but it would be nice to stay somewhere that is very lively at night. I like history, specifically interesting streets and architecture.
I would appreciate recommendations for specific hotels/resorts.
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 9 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Vacation in Great Britain
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
1 place in Cyprus for a week in the summer, your opinions please