I'm considering a trip in the summer for myself, my elderly parents, and my small children. I would like to stay at one place where we can all enjoy ourselves.
We want to stay at one place and possibly take day trips.
Good beach, nice restaurants nearby, interesting city life and places to visit. Good food is a priority. Somewhere that would not be overcrowded in the summer.
Also I'm not interested in clubs but it would be nice to stay somewhere that is very lively at night. I like history, specifically interesting streets and architecture.
I would appreciate recommendations for specific hotels/resorts.
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Switzerland in September
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Where to eat in Rome?
- 5 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 6 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Positano or Sorrento?
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 AMS Car Rental
- 19 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 20 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
1 place in Cyprus for a week in the summer, your opinions please