I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe, specifically in September for 1 month.
My friend and I have an itinerary started but are having trouble deciding if it is packing too many places in. We want to enjoy ourselves, but also try and see a good amount without getting exhausted or overwhelmed.
We are planning to purchase open jaw tickets to cut down on travel time. We are planning on flying into Amsterdam and departing out of Rome. As of right now we are only purchasing a pass from the Eurail and then local buss or train passes.
Thus far, the itinerary looks like this;
Alternatively, we would skip Budapest to give us extra time in each place, but both of us are really interested in visiting this beautiful city.
We considered going to Munich after Prague and cutting out both Vienna and Budapest, but we seem to be more interested in those places rather then Munich. We are also open to changing our plans, say we meet new friends and decide to take a detour to a different city. This is just a rough outline. As long as we make it to Rome by our departure date, we will be happy!
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin