I was hoping I could get some help with planning my first big trip!
My boyfriend and I are planning to travel to Ireland, England & Scotland in September 2014. We would be flying from Toronto to Dublin.
With 10 days per country should we rent a car in each country or take trains and transit? We would be fine with driving and would truthfully be more comfortable doing so. At home we're not big on transit.
Traveling from Ireland to England, would a flight or a ferry be our best option? And from England to Scotland, car or train? My boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of flying.
We would like to save as much money as possible but also want to be comfortable throughout the trip.
Look forward to some tips and perhaps some websites where I can gather prices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Westerplatte
- 12 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece