I was hoping I could get some help with planning my first big trip!
My boyfriend and I are planning to travel to Ireland, England & Scotland in September 2014. We would be flying from Toronto to Dublin.
With 10 days per country should we rent a car in each country or take trains and transit? We would be fine with driving and would truthfully be more comfortable doing so. At home we're not big on transit.
Traveling from Ireland to England, would a flight or a ferry be our best option? And from England to Scotland, car or train? My boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of flying.
We would like to save as much money as possible but also want to be comfortable throughout the trip.
Look forward to some tips and perhaps some websites where I can gather prices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Where are the Mods?
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!