I was hoping I could get some help with planning my first big trip!
My boyfriend and I are planning to travel to Ireland, England & Scotland in September 2014. We would be flying from Toronto to Dublin.
With 10 days per country should we rent a car in each country or take trains and transit? We would be fine with driving and would truthfully be more comfortable doing so. At home we're not big on transit.
Traveling from Ireland to England, would a flight or a ferry be our best option? And from England to Scotland, car or train? My boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of flying.
We would like to save as much money as possible but also want to be comfortable throughout the trip.
Look forward to some tips and perhaps some websites where I can gather prices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 Which area to stay in London
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Algarve - is it for me?
- 10 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Madrid food advice needed