I was hoping I could get some help with planning my first big trip!
My boyfriend and I are planning to travel to Ireland, England & Scotland in September 2014. We would be flying from Toronto to Dublin.
With 10 days per country should we rent a car in each country or take trains and transit? We would be fine with driving and would truthfully be more comfortable doing so. At home we're not big on transit.
Traveling from Ireland to England, would a flight or a ferry be our best option? And from England to Scotland, car or train? My boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of flying.
We would like to save as much money as possible but also want to be comfortable throughout the trip.
Look forward to some tips and perhaps some websites where I can gather prices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 1 month in Europe
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139