I was hoping I could get some help with planning my first big trip!
My boyfriend and I are planning to travel to Ireland, England & Scotland in September 2014. We would be flying from Toronto to Dublin.
With 10 days per country should we rent a car in each country or take trains and transit? We would be fine with driving and would truthfully be more comfortable doing so. At home we're not big on transit.
Traveling from Ireland to England, would a flight or a ferry be our best option? And from England to Scotland, car or train? My boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of flying.
We would like to save as much money as possible but also want to be comfortable throughout the trip.
Look forward to some tips and perhaps some websites where I can gather prices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Aix Provence
- 22 Sintra
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??