3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 The east coast of Italy
- 25 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?