3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the reality that it helps
- 2 London dining service charge
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 Venice to Positano
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 8 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 9 Scotland Question
- 10 London Paris
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 16 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 17 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 18 Scandinavia????
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 21 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 22 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 23 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby