3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 2 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 11 Currency
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Poland Tour Group
- 21 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 22 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Rhine River