3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 6 France in October
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 floods in Andalucia
- 10 Wines charted by flavor
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 18 4 Months in Europe
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 23 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction