3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 2 5 days in Provence
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 7 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 8 1 week in Malaga
- 9 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Transportation in Bologna
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Capo d'Orlando
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end