3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON BEST STAY IN COVENT GARDEN
- 2 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 3 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 4 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 5 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 11 Paris Bastille Day
- 12 River Cruise
- 13 Potential trip - Balkans
- 14 car rental agency
- 15 Italy for 5 nights!
- 16 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 17 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Paris Art Galleries
- 20 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 21 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 23 Croatia help
- 24 Accommodation
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.