3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 17 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report