3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 Bahn sales
- 3 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 4 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 5 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 8 Reims Champagne Houses
- 9 NYE Paris
- 10 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 11 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 12 First European Vacation )
- 13 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 14 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 15 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 16 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 17 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 18 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 19 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 20 Greek island advice
- 21 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 22 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 23 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 24 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 25 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris