3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 San Lorenzo Market
- 10 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Nice
- 17 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 18 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 19 Norway experts needed.
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris