3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 Barcelona with baby
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Norway fjord
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 20 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 Capri in July
- 24 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 25 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?