3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 8 Super Cover For Hertz
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 11 Baby Milk
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia