3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation
- 2 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 3 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 14 Safety concerns?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 17 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 18 Global Travel Warning...
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 Morning in paris
- 23 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise