3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 heathrow time needed
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 A road trip to Florence
- 4 Day Trip from London
- 5 wandering in venice
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 8 Tuscany literature
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 11 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 12 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Final Itinerary help
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Dordogne Guides
- 18 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 19 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 20 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 21 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 22 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 23 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 24 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 25 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?