3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?