I will be getting married this december after which I am planning a Eurotrip for my honeymoon. We are planning to visit Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. We will be visiting these countries for the first time so any help would be highly appreciated. We also had Slovenia in the list but took it out as couldn't plan an itinerary around it.
I have been doing a lot of research these past few weeks to find out what the top destinations in these countries are and how much time should be allocated to each. Please find below the itinerary that I came up with. I would highly appreciate it if you guys could let me know if I can improve on the below.
11th September – Prague
12th September – Prague
13th September – Prague
14th September – Prague
15th September – Prague
16th September – Cesky Krumlov
17th September – Cesky Krumlov
18th September - Salzburg
19th September - Salzburg
20th September - Salzburg
21st September - Vienna
22nd September - Vienna
23rd September - Vienna
24th September - Vienna
25th September - Brno
26th September - Brno
27th September - Brno
28th September - Bratislava
29th September - Bratislava
30th September – Bratislava
1st October – Lake Balaton
2nd October – Lake Balaton
3rd October – Lake Balaton
4th October – Pecs
5th October – Pecs
6th October – Budapest
7th October - Budapest
8th October - Budapest
9th October - Budapest
10th October - Budapest
I want thinking of doing some day-trips from Prague( Kutná Hora, Karlštejn Castle and Karlovy Vary), Vienna (Nothing confirmed yet, Please suggest), Brno (Nothing confirmed yet, Please suggest) , Bratislava (Not sure but was thinking of Devin castle etc? Please suggest) and Budapest(Please suggest).
I want to see as much of these countries as I possible can without making it tiresome. I obviously want my honeymoon to be as relaxing as possible but I also want to make sure I see as much as I can as I don't think I'll be able to visit these countries again.
We are planning to move via public transport. We both don't drink so vineyards etc will be of no interest.
I would be very grateful if you guys could help me improve this itinerary and possible give your suggestions as to how I can make it better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/skin-novela/
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 8 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?