Please let me know what you think about my itinerary below for our honeymoon in October 2013.
Firstly, I know you are going to say it is too much! I know it is busy, we just can't justify taking anything out?! We originally did not have Barcelona, but we really want/need to go there (we run a soccer academy based on Barca's style of play so really need to get there). We are coming from Australia and given that we are planning on buying a new house and starting a family in coming years, won't be getting back to Europe for at least 5-10 years.
We would like to be in Milan on a Sunday to watch the soccer, and will be arriving on a Tuesday (morning), but other than that have no restraints as to order/length in each place etc.
Montreux – 2 nights (Tues, Wed)
Zermatt – 3 nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat)
Milan – 3 nights (Sun, Mon, Tues)
Venice – 3 nights (Wed, Thur, Fri)
Florence – 3 nights (Sat, Sun, Mon)
Rome – 3 nights (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
Barcelona/Spain – 6 nights (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed)
Any suggestions you could offer would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 Amalfi Coast help
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Itinerary Help
- 14 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 18 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 19 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?