I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
1 freedafter noon to "play" in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 3 divento.com
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 7 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 15 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 16 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Central Europe itinerary
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 floods in Andalucia
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years