I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 7 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Our future trip to Greece
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Christmas Day in Granada
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 23 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 24 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)