I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
1 freedafter noon to "play" in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 French open
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Azores
- 15 Azores
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 Air pollution in Paris
- 19 Dublin to Armagh?
- 20 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 24 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?