I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
1 freedafter noon to "play" in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Normandy and Loire
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Pyrenees logistics
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 14 One week in Spain, late May
- 15 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 16 Northern Europe in April-May
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 21 malta
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Iwango went…to Nice
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy