I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 2 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 5 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 6 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Vienna to Bratislava
- 11 a loss about Paris
- 12 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 13 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 14 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 15 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 16 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 17 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 18 What type of visa is right for me?
- 19 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 22 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Christmas Eve
- 25 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing