I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
1 freedafter noon to "play" in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 London hotel
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 17 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -