I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 12 Is Sicily Safe?
- 13 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 14 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help with basic itinerary
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 23 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus