I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Tuscany Itinerary
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 10 Multi Country car Rental
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Couscous
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Lisbon
- 21 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 22 driving from London to Lourdes
- 23 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Places to stop/stay?