I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for a month in 2017
- 2 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 5 Vuerling airlines
- 6 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 7 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 Venice Film Fest
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 22 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello