I have a week-long trip to Paris for work coming up this month and would love your ideas on my one free (half) day...not enough! But I'll take it.
I arrive Monday morning, 10am ish, so expect to arrive at the hotel in the 7th by noon -worst case.
What would you do from there? I've been to Paris before so no need to hit the big sights. I love strolling around, weather permitting, and am tempted to catch a concert at St Chapelle that evening. I love people watching, sitting at a cafe, finding tiny shops and bookstores, etc.
Any areas of town you'd explore for a few hours? Dinner recommendations for a solo traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoppingin Spain
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 4 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 French Prem Train Fares
- 7 Dublin to Dingle?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 To Hampton Court Palace
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 13 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 14 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 15 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 16 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 17 Northern Spain
- 18 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 19 venice to lucca by car
- 20 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 21 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 22 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 23 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 24 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 25 Need advice on transportation