I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 4 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 8 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 9 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 10 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 11 Bath or Exeter
- 12 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?
- 13 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 14 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 16 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 17 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 18 1st time in Europe - need help
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 train connections in the UK
- 21 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 22 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 25 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes