I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
1 day trip Bern or Interlaken?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 25 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters