I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station