I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 2 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 5 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 6 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 7 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 8 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 10 Cars in France
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 13 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 18 this is a test
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Rome
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 25 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen