I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Drinks in Spain
- 9 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 Lipari to Capri??
- 13 RFID Protection
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 16 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Ali
- 20 Christmas Week in London
- 21 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Too much for one day?
- 25 Italy for the first time