I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 9 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 10 Sundays in Puglia
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 16 Scotland in 7 Days
- 17 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Cascais or Algarve?
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?