I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 2 Age limit for car rental?
- 3 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 4 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 5 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 6 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 9 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 12 Santorini and Positano.
- 13 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 14 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 15 tipping
- 16 Advice about Naples?
- 17 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Spain for 10 nights
- 20 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 De Lijn bus transport
- 24 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 25 Giro d'Italia