I need some help. I am interested in a 1 day tour of Cappadocia. I do not have a lot of time in Turkey (only 4 days) and I would really like to see another part of the country. I chose Cappadocia over Ephesus because I have seen many Greek/Roman ruins around the Mediterranean and I would like to see something different) I have gotten responses from 2 tour companies saying that they want 305 euros for this tour including airport transfers , flights,lunch and tour. That comes to $383 USD. That seems rather expensive considering I can get a round trip domestic flight on Pegasus Air rom Istanbul to Cappadocia for the equivalent of $73 USD and round trip Istanbul airport transfer for $50 USD. So I was considering flying to Cappadocia myself for this lower price and getting a shuttle van to a tour agency to pick up a group tour. Does anyone have any experience getting shuttle vans from Kayseri airport in Cappadocia to the area where the tour agencies would be? Although this option might be a bit more of a headache, the difference in price I think would be significant..I really can't justify spending almost $400 USD on a single day trip when I can do most of the leg work myself and spend half the amount.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 road trip through scotland
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Poland to Austria In December
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 7 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Where to eat in Rome?
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 24 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona