I need some help. I am interested in a 1 day tour of Cappadocia. I do not have a lot of time in Turkey (only 4 days) and I would really like to see another part of the country. I chose Cappadocia over Ephesus because I have seen many Greek/Roman ruins around the Mediterranean and I would like to see something different) I have gotten responses from 2 tour companies saying that they want 305 euros for this tour including airport transfers , flights,lunch and tour. That comes to $383 USD. That seems rather expensive considering I can get a round trip domestic flight on Pegasus Air rom Istanbul to Cappadocia for the equivalent of $73 USD and round trip Istanbul airport transfer for $50 USD. So I was considering flying to Cappadocia myself for this lower price and getting a shuttle van to a tour agency to pick up a group tour. Does anyone have any experience getting shuttle vans from Kayseri airport in Cappadocia to the area where the tour agencies would be? Although this option might be a bit more of a headache, the difference in price I think would be significant..I really can't justify spending almost $400 USD on a single day trip when I can do most of the leg work myself and spend half the amount.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Ireland driving itinerary
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Germany and Austria trip report
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 15 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 16 Puglia
- 17 My greece vacation
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 Rome to Positano
- 25 Itinerary help please!