I need some help. I am interested in a 1 day tour of Cappadocia. I do not have a lot of time in Turkey (only 4 days) and I would really like to see another part of the country. I chose Cappadocia over Ephesus because I have seen many Greek/Roman ruins around the Mediterranean and I would like to see something different) I have gotten responses from 2 tour companies saying that they want 305 euros for this tour including airport transfers , flights,lunch and tour. That comes to $383 USD. That seems rather expensive considering I can get a round trip domestic flight on Pegasus Air rom Istanbul to Cappadocia for the equivalent of $73 USD and round trip Istanbul airport transfer for $50 USD. So I was considering flying to Cappadocia myself for this lower price and getting a shuttle van to a tour agency to pick up a group tour. Does anyone have any experience getting shuttle vans from Kayseri airport in Cappadocia to the area where the tour agencies would be? Although this option might be a bit more of a headache, the difference in price I think would be significant..I really can't justify spending almost $400 USD on a single day trip when I can do most of the leg work myself and spend half the amount.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 ATM
- 22 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it