I need some help. I am interested in a 1 day tour of Cappadocia. I do not have a lot of time in Turkey (only 4 days) and I would really like to see another part of the country. I chose Cappadocia over Ephesus because I have seen many Greek/Roman ruins around the Mediterranean and I would like to see something different) I have gotten responses from 2 tour companies saying that they want 305 euros for this tour including airport transfers , flights,lunch and tour. That comes to $383 USD. That seems rather expensive considering I can get a round trip domestic flight on Pegasus Air rom Istanbul to Cappadocia for the equivalent of $73 USD and round trip Istanbul airport transfer for $50 USD. So I was considering flying to Cappadocia myself for this lower price and getting a shuttle van to a tour agency to pick up a group tour. Does anyone have any experience getting shuttle vans from Kayseri airport in Cappadocia to the area where the tour agencies would be? Although this option might be a bit more of a headache, the difference in price I think would be significant..I really can't justify spending almost $400 USD on a single day trip when I can do most of the leg work myself and spend half the amount.
1 day tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 6 St Germain
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 22 days or DIY tour
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Your favourite places in Bath
- 18 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna