I'm going to be staying at a hotel right near CDG for basically an entire day before going somewhere else and I'd like some ideas on a nice countryside place to go, or just a place that is not Paris.
I toyed with the idea of Normandy/Bayeux to see the beach, but I'm seeing conflicting information on how long it would take the get there. Some are saying from CDG to Normandy is like 2.5 hours because you have to go downtown first. Some are saying less than hour if you take the RER to Gare Du Norm\d and then RER to Gare St. Lazare.
Any clarification on this?
Anyways...are there any other nice towns or places to go by train or bus from CDG airport that are close by? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland