My mom and I will be in Paris for a week in May and have decided to leave early one morning, take the Eurostar to London and come back that night. Yes, I completely understand that one day is not going to even scratch the surface of London, but she will likely never return to Europe and wants to at least see a little of London. I'm thinking high tea in the afternoon somewhere and seeing Buckingham Palace, hopefully coincided with the changing of the guards. I haven't been to London in age so I'm looking for other quintessential London sites. Any suggestions?
1 day in London -what to do?
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 3 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 4 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 5 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 6 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 9 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 12 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 Home base in Provence in July
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 21 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 Granada on Sunday
- 24 Four Days in Seville
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?