we (1 couple) will be in italy in september. during our trip, we will have a few nights in sorrento. from there, we will be taking a day trip to capri. do you recommend that we do a day boat tour that brings us to grottoes including the blue grotto, allows us to swim, includes lunch at a restaurant? or do you recommend we stay on land and take the chair lift to mount solaro, visit villa san michele, and stroll?
1 day in capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 2 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 5 Lake Como transportation questions
- 6 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 14 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 15 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 7 Nights in Paris
- 24 Normandy and Loire
- 25 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia