Hello All! My husband and I are staying in San Sebastián and will be doing a day trip to Biarritz tomorrow (9/4) early morning until late evening. Any suggestions of excellent restaurants or things to do would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Prague
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Spain and South of France
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Overnight at Heathrow
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help