Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 4 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Evening in Oslo
- 7 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 10 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 11 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Germany and Italy
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 25 Lucerne where to stay