Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Hamam Istanbul?
- 8 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 14 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 22 Brief trip report Naples
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 What to take to Germany
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris