Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 2 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 5 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 6 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Barcelona Itinerary
- 11 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 12 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 13 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 14 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 15 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 16 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 17 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 18 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 19 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 20 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 21 Our Paris plans
- 22 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 23 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?