Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz