Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 SAFARI BROWSER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 3 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Prem fares (again)
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 9 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 14 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 15 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 24 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?