Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age limit for car rental?
- 2 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 5 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 6 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 7 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 8 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 9 Trains through Germany
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 13 Do we need a car?
- 14 Advice about Naples?
- 15 Paris -?- Rome
- 16 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 20 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 22 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 tipping
- 25 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!