Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 6 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 7 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 8 Safe to Travel?
- 9 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 10 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 11 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 14 Why Not Helsinki?
- 15 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 16 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 20 8 days in Vienna in December
- 21 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 22 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 23 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Christmas Market and Parking