Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 4 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 5 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 10 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 11 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 12 Accommodations in Paris
- 13 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 14 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids