Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 2 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 3 Tuscan cooking school
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 airport transfers majorca
- 6 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 7 Car service from Barajas International?
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 11 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 12 4 days in Scotland
- 13 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Best days to fly
- 15 Airb2b in Paris
- 16 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 17 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 22 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 23 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 24 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 25 Copenhagen and Iceland