Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 2 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 3 Car and Driver Milan Airport to Stresa
- 4 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 January Amalfi Coast
- 7 Travel Planning in Tuscany/Florence
- 8 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 9 Bus Tours in London
- 10 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 How to rent a car...
- 13 A short trip to Barcelona
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 16 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 17 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 18 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 19 Journees du Patrimoine
- 20 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 21 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 22 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 23 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal