Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 3 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 4 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 5 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 6 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 13 Getting Around Greece
- 14 Snorkling around Var?
- 15 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 16 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 17 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 21 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 22 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 23 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?