Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 7 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 8 Train tickets in Italy?
- 9 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Athens International airport
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 20 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Cinqueterre
- 24 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 25 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system