Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 3 Barcelona with Teens
- 4 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 5 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 6 Sweden and Denmark
- 7 Romantic hotel in venice
- 8 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 9 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 10 10 days in Spain
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 British Isles Cruise
- 13 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 14 Catalan Pyrenees
- 15 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 16 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 17 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 21 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 22 translation
- 23 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 24 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 25 Euro railways