Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about Manchester
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 Now for the Venice hotel
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 10 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 11 Day Trips from Paris
- 12 Spain vacation help
- 13 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 14 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 17 Home Base in Belgium
- 18 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 21 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 To Prague or not to Prague
- 25 Looking for 5* Beach Resort