Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 8 Croatia short sail trip
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 SE ITALY
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Which Hotel in Rome
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 20 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Romania : Tip in restaurants.