Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
1 1/2 days in London witrh 5 year old
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 20 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens