Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 4 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 5 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 6 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 7 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 8 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 9 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 11 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 14 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 15 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Cars in France
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 19 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 20 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 this is a test
- 23 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 24 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 25 Cornwall and Germany