Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 8 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 12 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 13 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 14 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 15 Angels and Demons
- 16 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 19 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 20 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 21 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 22 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 23 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 24 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 25 8 hours Layover in Paris