Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 3 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 7 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 8 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 16 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice