Will be in London in May 2013 with my 5 yr old for 1 1/2 days. Staying at the Ibis London Blackfriars ... need advise on itinerary covering must visits with travel mode. Oyster with train / bus makes more sense or Hop on hop off ? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 2 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 3 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 6 5 top Scams in Paris
- 7 15 nights in Italy
- 8 hotel in Prague
- 9 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 10 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 11 3 days Venice to Paris
- 12 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 13 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 14 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 17 RHK's Spring Trip
- 18 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 19 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 20 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 Social media for short trips?
- 23 How to ship souvenirs home to US?
- 24 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 25 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?