I'm just beginning to plan another trip to Spain. (Mid to late October)
I was there in 2014 and fell in love with Barcelona and Madrid, especially Barcelona. I'd like to continue to explore the country and see Portugal, so I was thinking Lisbon, Seville and Granada? Does anyone have specific suggestions of where I should go / what I should see or perhaps any other places I need to visit? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip