I'm just beginning to plan another trip to Spain. (Mid to late October)
I was there in 2014 and fell in love with Barcelona and Madrid, especially Barcelona. I'd like to continue to explore the country and see Portugal, so I was thinking Lisbon, Seville and Granada? Does anyone have specific suggestions of where I should go / what I should see or perhaps any other places I need to visit? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice