Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 4 Europe itinerary advice
- 5 Bayeux tapestry
- 6 Bus ride to Positano
- 7 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 8 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 Camino No-No
- 12 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 15 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 16 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 17 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 19 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 20 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Train des Pignes