Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 2 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 3 Malaga article
- 4 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 5 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 6 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 7 Car rental at Athens airport
- 8 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 9 milan austria
- 10 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 11 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 14 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 17 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 British Royals
- 20 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Hotels in old Rome
- 23 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 24 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 25 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?