Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria