Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 5 destination wedding
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 10 Hours in Brussels
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Italy
- 15 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 22 5am arrival in Dublin
- 23 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 24 Ste Remy France
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please