Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 italy