Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 24 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 25 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook