Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Belfast to Scotland help
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive