Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 7 days in Andalucia