Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 2 weeks in Europe
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 6 Matisse at Tate
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 19 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice