Will be travelling from Venice to Rome on Monday Feb 11. Noticed most of the 98 euro economy fares on the Trenitalia website are sold out. Most trains with the more convenient schedules only show the 160 euro fare. Are there other options for a fast train to Rome, or should I grab up seats on one of the remaining trains with an the economy seats? Thanks
? on Train from Venice to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Sunny September Trip Report
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Trip Report, part 1
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?