My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 4 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise