My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC