My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 5 regent navigator showers
- 6 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Steep cruise discounts
- 9 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 10 Staying active on a river cruise
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 17 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles