My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Cruise.com, Direct Line Cruises or Cruise 411
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 5 Norwegian Dawn
- 6 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 9 Assult on Golden Princess
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Veendam vs. Summit
- 12 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 15 1 night in Denali
- 16 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 17 Antarctica Cruise
- 18 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 19 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 20 Cruise worries
- 21 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 24 An Introduction to new member
- 25 Is dreamlines.nl scam?