My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 9 River Cruising
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 12 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 13 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 14 discount travel agents
- 15 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Barge cruises in France
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 22 Alaska in summer
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 25 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship