My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Norwegian Dawn
- 3 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 7 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 8 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 9 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 10 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 11 Greece Italy Cruise
- 12 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 13 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 14 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 17 Cruise room options for three people
- 18 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 19 Tauck Danube cruise
- 20 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 21 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 22 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 23 New charge on NCL
- 24 returning rental car in Southampton
- 25 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess