My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 2 Sea sickness
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel