My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises