My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises