My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise room options for three people
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Taking alcohol on board.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 14 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 15 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 16 MIA to dock
- 17 Big ship or small ship?
- 18 Alaska in June
- 19 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 20 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 24 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 25 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?