My husband and I are taking our first cruise. We have booked a 14 day Panama Canal cruise . We are wine drinkers. I noticed that on Princess cruises you are allowed to bring wine, with one bottle per person free of charge. Every additional bottle entailing a corkage fee of $15. I am thinking that it might be worthwhile to bring a case of wine with us if wine on board will be very expensive. My understanding is that the wine you bring may be consumed on our balcony as well as in the dining room. I would appreciate any advice from experienced Princess cruisers.
Wine on Princess cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 4 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 5 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 6 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 9 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 10 river cruise cabins
- 11 Cape Horn Cruise
- 12 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 13 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 15 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 19 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 20 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 22 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 23 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 24 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 25 Budgeting for on-board spending