Can anyone compare / contrast the cruise lines of Windstar and SeaDream? There will be a couple traveling who are in their late 30's and celebrating their anniversary. They would like top of the line boat with luxury finishes, linens, food, etc but with no attitude and a casual atmosphere including dress code causal to elegant casual. They also love water sports. Experiences on either cruise line would also be very helpful.
Windstar or SeaDream
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 2 Fire on Italian Ferry off coast of Corfu
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Pavlus Travel
- 11 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 12 Legend of the Seas
- 13 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 14 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 15 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 16 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 17 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 18 Alaska
- 19 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 20 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 21 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 24 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 25 Alaska cruise excrusions