I am going to cruise in Feb 2002. Windstar never told me of a 200 dollar on-board credit. They charged my credit card twice which messed up my card for three days. They have changed the itinerary twice and the cruise hasn't even sailed yet. Customer service has been of no help. And I haven't received my papers yet. Fodor's rates this as a higher grade cruise. Will let you know after the cruise if all the headaches before it were worth it
Windstar is over-ratred
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Navigator of the Seas deck plan changes after 2014 refurbishment
- 2 Post cruise Rome stay
- 3 trip insurance
- 4 Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
- 5 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas itineraries
- 8 Opinions of Alla Tours in St. Petersburg
- 9 Christmas on a Christmas River Cruise
- 10 Panama Canal cruise questions
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 13 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 14 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 15 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 16 Pride of America
- 17 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 18 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 19 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 22 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 23 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?