My wife and I are scheduled on a Windstar Cruise over the New Year, St. Thomas R/T. We have cruised a fair amount on Ocean, River and Canals. We have come to really enjoy small low key enviroment. After some reaearch we think Windstar may be the cruise. However, I have read some mixed to bad reviews--has anyone sailed with them recently? I am also wondering about shore excursions,should we book early, should we book through Windstar or should we book independatly? (On our last Batic Cruise we booked independantly and found it very convenient.) I also would like to know about "extra costs". We were on a Celebrity cruise this past summer and were suprised by wine and beer costs(we had primairly sailed all inclusive on previous cruises). Are there extras I should know about other than shore excusions?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises