Hello! Has anyone done this cruise? We are looking for an adventure with our 18 and 19 year old children on June 10th. I am thinking this will be a Captain Ron type trip. Our son is graduating from high school this month, has already moved out on his own and we are looking for a graduation trip. Last year and other years have done the mega cruises RCI Voyager class, and while we had fun times and it was very nice but I think it was kind of boring for the kids. It was early summer and not many other kids off from school yet. We are looking to throw these kids (for a loop!) into a memorable bonding adventure. As well as my recently empty nested DH and I. Has anyone done this itinerary on the Polynesia and what can you tell me about it? Thanks!
Windjammer to SanBlas?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?