Hello! Has anyone done this cruise? We are looking for an adventure with our 18 and 19 year old children on June 10th. I am thinking this will be a Captain Ron type trip. Our son is graduating from high school this month, has already moved out on his own and we are looking for a graduation trip. Last year and other years have done the mega cruises RCI Voyager class, and while we had fun times and it was very nice but I think it was kind of boring for the kids. It was early summer and not many other kids off from school yet. We are looking to throw these kids (for a loop!) into a memorable bonding adventure. As well as my recently empty nested DH and I. Has anyone done this itinerary on the Polynesia and what can you tell me about it? Thanks!
Windjammer to SanBlas?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 4 1 night in Denali
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Antarctica Cruise
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 13 Cruise worries
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 18 An Introduction to new member
- 19 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 20 Sunday in Livorno
- 21 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 24 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 25 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew