Hello! Has anyone done this cruise? We are looking for an adventure with our 18 and 19 year old children on June 10th. I am thinking this will be a Captain Ron type trip. Our son is graduating from high school this month, has already moved out on his own and we are looking for a graduation trip. Last year and other years have done the mega cruises RCI Voyager class, and while we had fun times and it was very nice but I think it was kind of boring for the kids. It was early summer and not many other kids off from school yet. We are looking to throw these kids (for a loop!) into a memorable bonding adventure. As well as my recently empty nested DH and I. Has anyone done this itinerary on the Polynesia and what can you tell me about it? Thanks!
Windjammer to SanBlas?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Silversea the BEST
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 6 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 7 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 8 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 9 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 10 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 11 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 12 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 13 Steep cruise discounts
- 14 transfers in Venice
- 15 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines