There are two different cruises I am considering and am looking for advice on whice one to choose. I am considering taking the Carnival Victory departing from Puerto Rico or the Carnival Valor that departs from Miami. I realize the Valor is bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. I would love to hear from people who have been on one or both of these ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 2 Fall foliage cruise
- 3 Panama Canal
- 4 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 5 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 6 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 7 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 8 Private guide Belize City
- 9 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 10 low river levels
- 11 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 12 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 13 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 14 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 17 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 18 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 19 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 20 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 24 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 25 Should we take a river cruise?