There are two different cruises I am considering and am looking for advice on whice one to choose. I am considering taking the Carnival Victory departing from Puerto Rico or the Carnival Valor that departs from Miami. I realize the Valor is bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. I would love to hear from people who have been on one or both of these ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 This Crew Has Talent
- 2 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 3 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 4 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 5 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 6 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 7 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 10 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 11 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 12 Alaska in summer
- 13 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 14 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 15 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 16 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 17 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 18 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 19 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 20 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 21 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 22 Time For An Escape
- 23 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 24 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 25 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help