There are two different cruises I am considering and am looking for advice on whice one to choose. I am considering taking the Carnival Victory departing from Puerto Rico or the Carnival Valor that departs from Miami. I realize the Valor is bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. I would love to hear from people who have been on one or both of these ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ♤홈-피:‘kss998.com’♤
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 7 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 European cruise suggestions?
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 12 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?