There are two different cruises I am considering and am looking for advice on whice one to choose. I am considering taking the Carnival Victory departing from Puerto Rico or the Carnival Valor that departs from Miami. I realize the Valor is bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. I would love to hear from people who have been on one or both of these ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 3 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation