There are two different cruises I am considering and am looking for advice on whice one to choose. I am considering taking the Carnival Victory departing from Puerto Rico or the Carnival Valor that departs from Miami. I realize the Valor is bigger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. I would love to hear from people who have been on one or both of these ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 2 September Viking Cruise
- 3 AMA vs VIKING
- 4 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 5 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 6 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 7 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 8 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 9 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 10 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 11 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 12 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 13 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 16 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 17 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 20 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 21 Looking for El Chapo
- 22 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 23 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 24 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 25 Princess in Bangkok