We're considering a cruise from Amsterdam to Vienna in May of next year. Our choice, we think, is Grand Circle Travel. I HATED our cruise several years ago from Vienna to the Black sea with Avalon, so that company is out in my book. Has anyone traveled with GCT?? What is your opinion? Conde Nast rates it very high. I've traveled with their other company, Overseas Adventure Travel to Central America and loved the experience. I'd be interested in feedback that anyone might have about GCT.
Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 4 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC