My husband and I used to cruise but haven't in about 10 years. We would like to take our kids for their first Carribean cruise. My daughter is 13 and my son is 11. Any recommendations for ships that are kid-friendly? My husband really enjoys the cruise meals so I don't think Disney would be a good choice since I've read that the meals are not up to the usual cruise fare. Thanks.
Which one with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises