I know this is a hugely open-ended question: based on my 'criteria' what is the best cruise line match for us?
1. Celebrating milestone bday of boyfriend with cruise to Alaska
2. Live on west coast, an hour from San Francisco
3. Passengers - bday boy, his girlfriend, 3 adult children - 25-28
4. Would like fishing opportunity for bday boy
5. Looking for 9-10 day cruise
6. Don't want Cadillac or Volswagon style cruise, looking for something in the middle (we're on a budget and in the early research stages)
7. Would like to travel fall 2015 - is this considered off season?
I know the answers are endless to this, question, and any perspective is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 2 Caribbean Update
- 3 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 4 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 5 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 6 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 7 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 8 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 9 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 10 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 11 river cruises what do you love
- 12 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 13 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 14 NYC Tour before cruise
- 15 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 16 Pre-cruise hotel
- 17 port excursion recommendations
- 18 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 19 Caribbean in 17/18
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 22 Dietary requests
- 23 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 24 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 25 Zanzibar any ideas?