I know this is a hugely open-ended question: based on my 'criteria' what is the best cruise line match for us?
1. Celebrating milestone bday of boyfriend with cruise to Alaska
2. Live on west coast, an hour from San Francisco
3. Passengers - bday boy, his girlfriend, 3 adult children - 25-28
4. Would like fishing opportunity for bday boy
5. Looking for 9-10 day cruise
6. Don't want Cadillac or Volswagon style cruise, looking for something in the middle (we're on a budget and in the early research stages)
7. Would like to travel fall 2015 - is this considered off season?
I know the answers are endless to this, question, and any perspective is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 2 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 3 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 4 Shore excursions
- 5 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 6 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 7 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 8 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 9 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 13 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 14 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 16 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 17 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 18 Repositioning Cruise
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 21 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 23 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 24 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 25 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!