I know this is a hugely open-ended question: based on my 'criteria' what is the best cruise line match for us?
1. Celebrating milestone bday of boyfriend with cruise to Alaska
2. Live on west coast, an hour from San Francisco
3. Passengers - bday boy, his girlfriend, 3 adult children - 25-28
4. Would like fishing opportunity for bday boy
5. Looking for 9-10 day cruise
6. Don't want Cadillac or Volswagon style cruise, looking for something in the middle (we're on a budget and in the early research stages)
7. Would like to travel fall 2015 - is this considered off season?
I know the answers are endless to this, question, and any perspective is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 2 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 3 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 4 Spoiled for life
- 5 Santorini excursions
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 8 Barcelona to Rome
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Currency for multiple countries
- 11 Oceania Overbooking
- 12 2 NIght PreCruise
- 13 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 14 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 15 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 16 Late arrival for checking-in
- 17 Dubronovik
- 18 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 21 alaska cruise
- 22 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 23 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 24 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 25 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise