I know this is a hugely open-ended question: based on my 'criteria' what is the best cruise line match for us?
1. Celebrating milestone bday of boyfriend with cruise to Alaska
2. Live on west coast, an hour from San Francisco
3. Passengers - bday boy, his girlfriend, 3 adult children - 25-28
4. Would like fishing opportunity for bday boy
5. Looking for 9-10 day cruise
6. Don't want Cadillac or Volswagon style cruise, looking for something in the middle (we're on a budget and in the early research stages)
7. Would like to travel fall 2015 - is this considered off season?
I know the answers are endless to this, question, and any perspective is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 18-00-841-64.36%)))
- 2 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 3 Netflix tech support phone number!1800-8-416-436
- 4 DONE BE LATE
- 5 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 6 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 7 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Alaska cruises
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 12 hour wait
- 12 river flow
- 13 Spoiled for life
- 14 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 15 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 16 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 17 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 18 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 19 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 20 Where is member Eschew?
- 21 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 22 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 23 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 24 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 25 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport