I know this is a hugely open-ended question: based on my 'criteria' what is the best cruise line match for us?
1. Celebrating milestone bday of boyfriend with cruise to Alaska
2. Live on west coast, an hour from San Francisco
3. Passengers - bday boy, his girlfriend, 3 adult children - 25-28
4. Would like fishing opportunity for bday boy
5. Looking for 9-10 day cruise
6. Don't want Cadillac or Volswagon style cruise, looking for something in the middle (we're on a budget and in the early research stages)
7. Would like to travel fall 2015 - is this considered off season?
I know the answers are endless to this, question, and any perspective is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 2 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 3 Park West Gallery art auctions at sea
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 6 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 7 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 8 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 9 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 10 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 11 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 12 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 13 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 14 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 15 MSC splendida
- 16 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 17 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 18 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 19 Trip insurance
- 20 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 21 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 22 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 23 Shore excursions
- 24 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 25 Western Caribbean excursions?